Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My schedule is improving, but...

Due to a hectic schedule, it has been a week since I last ran. During that week, we had a lot of family activities: We had a nice family dinner on New Years eve with about 25 aunts, uncles, cousins, children, and grandchildren attending. My daughter had a new baby. Her two children, who were staying at our house for a few days have returned to their home. My wife went with them and will be with them for a few days. My son and his family who visited from Arizona left this morning. As my neighbor said, "It's nice to see them [grandchildren] come, and it's nice to see them go."

I'm still working on the DVD that I mentioned in a previous post. It's taking me a lot more time than I had expected, because I'm doing some new things in the video. It's been a great week, but I'm glad that things are returning to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment