Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My cold is almost gone

My cold was very "drippy" on Saturday and Sunday, but on Monday it went into the "thick mucus" stage and has been in that stage today. I would have run yesterday, but my daughter drove down from Evanston, WY (90 miles) to help me with the DVD I'm making of the Evanston Messiah program that was held in December. She sang with the choir.

Here is a word of warning to everyone who reads this blog: The only people who get colds are those with weak immune systems. If you get proper rest, eat nutritious food and don't eat food with a lot of additives, and have a good exercise program, you shouldn't get any colds because you should have a strong immune system. So, when you get a cold, consider that a warning that perhaps you should look at your life-style to see why your immune system couldn't fight off the cold. Disclaimer: this post is not intended as medical advice. For medical advice, see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment