Saturday, November 27, 2004

Running in the rain that became snow

The extra day of rest helped! I felt better on my run today than I did on Wednesday. During the past three days I've only gotten 6 hours sleep instead of my usual 7 hours, and that could be one of the reasons why I felt tired on Wednesday and a bit tired today. My wakeup HR was 50. I've noticed there is frequently a day delay before lack of sleep affects my HR, so I won't be surprised if it goes up a bit tomorrow.

I ran during the late afternoon after my daughter and her family left for their home. The temperature was 34F when I left and 33F when I returned. The light rain when I left was a wet but light snow when I returned. I added 10% to put my mileage at 2.1 miles. It was a nice run. I've always enjoyed running in rain and snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment