Saturday, April 24, 2004

May be heading for a peak!

My wakeup HR was 48. I felt pretty good during my run, so I added a mile (25%), making the run 5 miles. I've felt all week that I might be on a new plateau of body condition. Last Saturday I was on my feet all day and was quite tired when evening came, but I ran my 4 miles and felt pretty good during the run. On Monday and Wednesday I again had good runs. All of this with less sleep than I'd like. I've been getting 6-6 1/4 hours instead of 7-71/2 hours. I've been struggling for the past year to raise my mileage from 1 mile 3 times per week to 4 miles three times per week. I've been waiting for my body to "kick in" and adapt to higher mileage, and that may have happened this week. We'll see.

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment