Saturday, July 13, 2019

Weekly update: 274 minutes

Judy and I did exercise on 6 days. Five of the days were scheduled, and the 6th day was our walking around Thanksgiving Point looking for a wedding; I was tired and walked slowly around Thanksgiving Point. The daytime each day was in the high 90s, and on the two longer jog/walks on Wednesday and Saturday, we were out earlier in the morning or later in the evening to avoid the heat. We were also out in the late-evening on the slow Friday walk (6th day),

I carried 3 bottles of water on Wednesday, but I carried no water on Friday and Saturday. I got extra water from the fountain at the 100th South parking lot (at the beginning and end of each outing) on Wednesday and Saturday.

The shorter walks on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday are done near my home by going twice around the block each walk. The medium jog/walk is on Wednesday, and the long jog/walk is on Saturday, and both jog/walks are on the Jordan River Parkway; especially while coming back, I take short rest-stops on some of the benches along the path of the Parkway.

All in all, it was a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment