Monday, June 13, 2016

Repeated my route and jogging/walking ratio

I ran 2 miles again, using a ratio of 70 seconds jogging and 60 seconds walking for most of the run. I got tired, due I think to not quite enough sleep, and I used a ratio of 30 seconds and 60 seconds during a small part of the run. When I first started, the sky was cloudy, and I wore long pants. But, on the way back, the clouds dissipated and the temperature increased. I took off my wind breaker and tied it around my waist. There were quite few people on the path.

I would like to increase the distance of my run and the amount of jogging I do, but, for now, I'm concentrating on increasing the amount of jogging.

I saw a mother duck and her ducklings foraging in some grass at the edge of the path. The ducklings were relatively large, indicating they were born in the early Spring. I saw a few quail, too, but no small babies. I saw one quail that was smaller than the other quail, and it may gave been a baby born in the early Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment