Saturday, April 11, 2015

Ran/walked 1.7 miles again

I went running in the late afternoon, around 4 pm. For the first 1/3 mile, I used a run:walk ratio of 20 seconds each phase. Then, I changed to 20 seconds running and 40 seconds walking and used that ratio for the remainder of the run. The sun was shinning all the time I was out, and I took off my nylon jacket after a few minutes, because I was heating up. There were a lot of people out today. It's still around high 30s (F) or low 40s at night but high 60s or low 70s in the daytime. Nice for running!

I walked from my car to the beginning of the trail and one of my neighbors went past me on their bikes. They stopped and we talked for a few minutes. The boy is working on his cycling merit badge, and he and his father were on a 30-mile trip along the Jordan River Parkway.

No comments:

Post a Comment