Saturday, March 15, 2014

Did a 3-mile run today

My wife and I drove to the Riverton playground, and she walked 1 mile south and returned, and I ran/walked 1.5 miles south and returned. I hadn't planned on going quite that far, but it has been over a year since I was on that part of the Jordan River Parkway, and I enjoyed the run so much that I kept going and going. I felt fine during the run, and I've felt fine since I returned home. Even though the temperature was a bit cooler than previous days (high 40s(F)), a lot of people were on the path. One couple had a giant-sized dog, and I stopped and asked them the type of a dog. They said a Labrador. It was only 1 1/2 years old, but it was big. The following picture, taken from the web, shows a labrador dog and a small child. The dog I saw today was black and very friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment