Monday, August 26, 2013

Ran 2 miles on a "cool" day

The temperature was in the high 70s (F) during my run. We're having several days of cloudy weather and showers, and today's temperature may be the "normal" for this week. I didn't run much during the past 2 weeks, and I'm giving myself 1 to 2 weeks to get back to my "normal" runs of 3 miles. I ran 2 miles today in 43 minutes.

The Jordan River is low, and there are bushes growing out of the water in the middle of the river. Several ducks were swimming among the bushes when I went past. When I returned, the ducks were on a sand bar in the middle of the river enjoying the sun. At  the point where I saw the ducks, the river is about 100 feet wide and probably only a foot or so deep. Normally, the river is about 3 feet deep.

The following picture was taken from the web.


No comments:

Post a Comment