Monday, August 30, 2010

Another 3.5 miles of running

I didn't drive to the Jordan River Parkway for my running. Instead, I ran on a canal maintenance road, the same road I ran several years ago. I started running about noon. I hadn't had any breakfast or lunch, and my energy level was low. I thus felt tired during the run, but I made it OK. The shade temperature was in the high 50s (F), and it was a nice day for running. I solved my being tired by doing longer walks than my normal 30 steps.

Some of the maintenance road that I ran today has been covered with gravel. A few years ago, the County put gravel on part of the  road, but the individual rocks were so large they were hard to run on. This time, the individual rocks were small (marble size or smaller), and they made a nice surface for running.

No comments:

Post a Comment