Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another nice 5-mile winter run

I ran my 5-mile route again along the Jordan River Parkway. When I left home the temperature was 33 (F), and there was a lot of sun in the sky. However, by the time I reached the two-mile marker, the sky was about 3/4 overcast, and at the 2.5-mile turnaround, the sky was completely overcast. There were snow flurries during the last 1.5 miles of the run. The asphalt path was warm, though, and the snow flakes melted on contact with the path. The path was almost clear of snow and ice, but there were a lot of water spots on the path, and I had no problems with the path.

My legs felt more tired today than they have during my last several runs, so tomorrow's rest day will be helpful.

1 comment:

  1. A new blog carnival, simply titled Running, will provide an ongoing resource of high quality articles providing practical tips, great advice, engaging running stories and more for all runners.

    So if you have articles that you think our readers would find benefit in reading I look forward to hearing from you.

    It only takes a minute or two to submit your articles. I look foward to hosting the first issue of *Running* for you soon.

    ReplyDelete