Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Ran 3 miles through the town

I work afternoons and evenings, so I do my running in the mornings. My wake up heart rate (HR) today was 50 so I was rested and was ready to run (had a good seven hours of sleep last night, my normal amount).

After doing my routine of stretches, I left home about 10 am and ran 3 miles through the streets of my town. I usually run along a canal to get away from houses and cars, but we have about 6 inches of snow on the ground and I'm running the streets until the snow melts. I don't know how fast I ran or how long the run took because I never look at my watch. I just run and enjoy it. The temperature was a few degrees below freezing during the run. I started with two T-shirts and a wind breaker, but about half way through I removed the breaker. I felt good at the beginning but was starting to get cold by the end of the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment