Saturday, February 26, 2022

Last Week of February

Goal for days walked per week: 6
Goal for the week, starting with Monday: Heavy, Light, Heavy, Light, Heavy, Light, None

Days actually walked this week: 4
Actual mileage this week: Mileage is collected only for the final week of the month to allow a comparison of this month with other months. 0.46

Comment: I've changed my procedure to follow the heavy/light method. A heavy walk is approximately twice that of a light walk

Because of snow and cold temperatures, I'm doing my walking inside my house. Also, the bad air we currently have is a factor in my decision to walk indoors. It is getting warmer with better air, so I am going outside again. The weather is cold again, and there is more snow. Back to walking in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment