Sunday, June 23, 2019

Weekly update: 236 minutes

On Saturday, Judy and I went to the Jordan River Parkway, and I jogged/walked 2.0 miles in 63 minutes. I used slightly less than the two bottles of water I was carrying, because we were out earlier and had cooler weather and more shade. On Sunday, I walked around the block, giving 236 minutes for the week in five outings. I normally don't go out on Sunday, because Sunday is my Sabbath and also a rest day. However, the weather has been cool this past week, and my wife wanted to go for a walk after church, so we went around the block. We went pretty slow and enjoyed the cool evening. The sun was down, but it was still light enough to see the sidewalk.


I didn't go out on Thursday. If I had gone out on Thursday and done my jogging and walking in 46 minutes (twice around the block), as I've done in the past, I would have had about 282 minutes for the week.

The times I'm giving are motion times and are not total times. I've been doing the same distance each week. so my motion time indicates the approximate condition of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment