Sunday, March 24, 2019

Weekly recap: 6.96 miles

I jogged/walked 5 days this week (including Sunday) and did 6.96 miles. I didn't go out on Tuesday due to a schedule conflict. On Saturday I went around the block 3 times and alternated jogging and walking for most of the way. I did 25 seconds of jogging and 60 seconds of walking. I felt pretty good for about 2 1/2 times around the block but got pretty tired during the last half of the 3rd time around the block. On Sunday I walked to the Stake Center and back for 1.4 miles. I normally don't exercise on Sunday, but I needed to get to the Stake Center , and I enjoyed the walk, even though the walk back was in a light rain.

We had a bit of rain during the night but no rain during my jogs and walks during the week. There was, as has been mentioned above, a light rain on the way back from the Stake Center on Sunday.

I added a bit to my walks during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment