Saturday, March 02, 2019

Weekly recap: 5.14 miles

My wife and I walked 5 times this week. The temperature during the first part of the week was in the mid to high 40s (F), and then the temperature cooled to the mid 30s for the last day of the week (today, Saturday).

I jogged a bit during my walks on the middle days of my walks, but I began experiencing some pain in my back. I took my normal day without running (Friday), and the pain went away. I jogged for 25 seconds and walked for 60 seconds. I didn't do any jogging on Saturday for my long walk, and my back felt fine. Next week I will try jogging again, but I will only do it on one day, instead of the 3 days that I did this week.

Today, for my long walk, my wife and I went around the block 3 times, 0.62 miles each time. It snowed a bit during the night, but the snow was all melted when we went out walking, and the lawns were mostly snow-free. The sidewalks were clear of snow and were dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment