Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Jogged and walked 1.1 miles

Because I haven't been for a run in a couple of weeks, I only went 1.1 miles, and I walked more than I jogged. I'm still using 90 seconds jogging and 70 seconds walking. Today was a warm day, and I took off my windbreaker and tied it around my waist.

The ulcer on my left leg isn't completely healed, but it is much better. I can walk without much pain, and I feel pretty good.

Tomorrow and Friday are forecast to be cooler days of rain and snow.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. You are amazing, very inspiring! I'm a 57 yr old woman. I'm trying to find reasons to keep running.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda,

      The greatest reason to keep running is because you enjoy it! If you don't enjoy running, try walking, cycling, skating, or some other form of exercise that you enjoy.

      Delete
  2. I do enjoy running. I was just diagnosed with Prostate cancer, and my running and walking will help to keep my body strong, which is the greatest "cure" for cancer.

    You might check my training blog at
    http://runninginjuryfree.org and read the page on being motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I will check it out. Mentally, I enjoy running. But physically, just can't seem to handle it like I use to. Thank you for the response.

    ReplyDelete