Thursday, April 26, 2018

Agressive Prostate Cancer

I've been diagnosed with a Prostate cancer of 8 (1-10) which is considered an aggressive cancer. I've started treatment, consisting of a pill every day and shots every three months, starting next Tuesday. The good news is that I've had no pain due to the cancer and surgery on my bladder. The bad news is that my treatment doesn't remove the cancer, only shrinks it and slows it down. It could be a lot worse, though. I'm still alive and kicking! Prostate cancers in old guys are quite common.

The ulcer on my left leg has healed.

8 comments:

  1. Best wishes Allen. Hats off to your positivity.Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raju, nice to hear from you again!

      I have a choice to be positive about my health or be negative. It's more fun to be positive! I have the cancer, and we do what we can to control it. Life is like that. We do what we can to have a good life, and life goes on.

      Delete
  2. Allen, I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Your positive outlook will help you make the best of this.
    Best wishes
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Allen, I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hope4cancerreviews/index.html Hope4Cancer Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hope4cancerreviews/index.html Hope 4 Cancer Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. Website

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete