Thursday, March 02, 2017

Did 1.1 miles

Even though last week and this week so far were Green days, I haven't run or walked during the past week, because I have a sore on my right leg (not related to running), and I've been busy with doctor's visits, scans of my leg for blood clots, etc. Today, I thus reduced my running when my wife and I went to the Jordan River Parkway; I did 1.1 miles, and she walked her normal 2.0 miles.

Today was a great day for running. Lots of sun, path free of snow, temperature in the low 40s (F), only a slight wind, and I felt pretty good! I've had the sore on my leg for the past month, and I have an appointment with the "injury clinic" at the LDS hospital next Monday. I went to an IHC InstaCare place day before yesterday and got three prescriptions, two for pills and one for a salve. My sore was getting worse, and I'm hoping the three prescriptions will help me control the liquid-discharge. The prescriptions seem to be helping, because the amount of liquid and the yellowish color of the liquid are reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment