Tuesday, June 04, 2013

I ran/walked 3 miles again

My wakeup heart was 58, and I had a good 7 hours sleep, but I didn't run until late afternoon. I was pretty tired during my run, and I did more walking on the way back than I did on the way down. I took one short rest on the way down and one on the way back. I faced a 5 mph head wind on the way back, and that sapped my energy, too. Yesterday, I mowed and edged my lawns, and I drove to Salt Lake City and edged my mother-in-law's lawn. The edging wasn't particularly hard, but the mowing was hard, and I was pretty tired when I finished. I didn't get my lawns mowed last week, and the grass was longer than usual when I mowed it today. I need more than one day of rest after I do my lawns, and I was tired during my run. I'm going to try to mow my lawns on Thursday so I will have two days of rest before my Saturday run. Because of the lateness of my run, there was quite a bit of shade on the path, and that helped. The temperature was in the high 70s (F), not very high for running but high when I was already tired from the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment