Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ran in my new Mojo shoes

I ran my 8.7 miles again and felt stronger than I did on Monday. My wakeup HR was 52. I've slept well the past two nights. The muscle that tightened up on Monday tightened up on my way out, but it didn't last long, and I had no problems with it on the way back.

Yesterday, I received my new Mojo shoes from locorunning.com LOCO is a new shoe company in New Hampshire that was started by runners for runners. Their whole product line is four running shoes, the Mojo being their stabilizer shoe. I've been wearing Etonics Stabilizer Pro shoes for about 15 years and have had good success with them, as I mention in the shoe page of my site. My only complaint is that they seem a bit narrow for me. I need a new pair and thought I'd try the LOCO shoes. I wore them all day yesterday, including going to work and walking a mile round trip from the parking lot to the college library building where I work. They felt very comfortable and seem to be wider than the Etonics (locorunning.com says they are D-E in width). I wore them on my run today and had no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment