Monday, February 07, 2005

Snow last night

Today I added 14% to my run to make 4.8 miles. I had planned to run to 4.7 miles, but the corner of the block was close, and I ran to the corner. I felt fine during the run and afterwards (so far, at least). We had about 3" of snow last night, but the temperature during my run was in the high 30s and low 40s. A nice day to be out.

My wakeup HR was 52. I'm just about over my cold. My mucus is very thick and yellow

I'm really looking forward to next week's runs. If all goes well this week, I'll add another half mile on Monday of next week to put me up to 5.3 miles, my pre-accident mileage. On Wednesday of next week, I'll run that distance for the second time and be at the exact point in my distance where I was prior to the accident. Six months and a week of running to get back to where I was. I think that is pretty good progress for an old geezer...

If all continues to go well, I should be up to 7 miles in a month. At that point I'll level off for a month and then add a 4th day, starting at a half mile or so. I'll keep my heavy day at 7 miles and bring the light day up to 3.5 miles.

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment