Saturday, October 06, 2018

Did 0.62 miles again

My wife and I went walking between sessions of the conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS). My wife stopped to talk with a neighbor, and I went ahead and completed my walk around the block. I had expected my wife to catch up with me since she can walk fast, but she didn't catch up. She came home about 5 minutes after I came home.

My feet felt fine during the walk today -- no weak feelings in my feet. I had a slight weakness in my right foot, but the weakness went away after I had walked around the house for a few minutes. I took a lot of Rhus Tox yesterday. I'm hoping that after 2 or 3 weeks, I won't need Rhus Tox anymore, because my feet will be stronger. Rhus Tox is a homeopathy remedy, and there is no possibility of one becoming addicted to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment