Monday, October 09, 2017

And, another 2.0 miles

I did 2.00 miles again today, following the route I used two days ago. I felt good most of the run, but I got tired on the way back and walked the last 0.2 miles. I think it's time to switch to heavy/light running to give my body more rest. Since I did heavy (2.0 miles) today I'll do light on Wednesday and do 1.5 miles. The 0.75 mile marker is used by the cadets at the Police Academy, and it will be a good turn-around point for me, as it is for the cadets.

There was a gusty north breeze  today of about 5 mph that kept me cool on the way out, but I got hot on the way back because the breeze went away. It was nice, though, to not run/walk against the breeze. The air temperature was in the mid 50s (F), and the sun felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment