Monday, September 18, 2017

Walked about 1.9 miles

I felt dizzy when I ran, so I walked for my run, and I went about 1.9 miles, starting about 10:45 am. My wife had left a few minutes before me, and she visited the houses being built. She joined me on the way out, and we walked together for the rest of the distance. I carried two bottles of water and drank about half of the bottles. Most of the shade was gone. The temperature was in the high 70s (F). There was a gusty south wind with gusts of about 15-20 mph. A storm and cooler weather is forecast for the rest of the week.

I didn't do much running last week, because I was busy cutting limbs from trees, and at the end of the day I was too tired to run. After cutting a limb from the tree, I have to pull the limb through other limbs, and that tires me out. I also get tired cutting the limbs because the limbs are several inches in diameter and the cutting require a lot of arm movement.

I cut one big limb and several small limbs before I left to go running, and that may have contributed to my dizziness. I felt fine when I first started cutting the limbs. I use a saw blade on a long, 12-foot handle. The following picture is from the web. At least, I haven't been dumb enough to be like the guy in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment