Monday, August 08, 2005

Tired today...

My wakeup HR was 53 this morning. I ran my 6.4 miles this morning, but I was still tired from Saturday. It would have been better if I had taken today off to get extra rest. I will take Wednesday off for that reason. I was out running by 8:15, and the temperature was in the low 70s. A nice morning for running.

I saw a flock of geese foraging in a field. They are beautiful birds.

During the afternoon I had a check-up visit to my skin cancer surgeon and received bad news. The skin graft on my nose isn't taking very well, and I'll have to have another graft done. The new graft will be done in September during the visit I'll make to have the last two cancers removed. Oh well, someday I'll be finished with them. I'm making sure I put sun screen on my exposed flesh while I run, and I'm wearing my Legion hat that comes down over my neck and ears. The hat is hot but gives more protection against the sun.

Training Graphs

No comments:

Post a Comment